Brenda L. Ferry
Other Practice Areas
Small Claims Disputes
Wills & Trusts
Pre-Marital / Prenuptial Agreement Lawyer in Rhode Island
Nothing can kill romance faster than the word prenup. But with about one in three of all first marriages ending in divorce, and 50 percent of second or third ones hitting the skids, a prenup is smart financial planning. A pre-marital or prenuptial agreement is a contract between two people about to wed that spells out how assets will be distributed in the event of divorce or death. It is smart financial planning and such agreements have existed for thousands of years.
At the Law Office of Brenda L. Ferry I advise and represent clients in all matters involving pre-marital and prenuptial agreements.
• Draft an Agreement
• Review a proposed agreement
• Negotiate changes to a proposed agreement
To schedule a free consultation, contact the law firm through this Web site or by calling 401-572-3919.
You should consider having a prenup if you fall into any of the following categories:
• You have assets such as a home, stock or retirement funds
• Own all or part of a business
• You may be receiving an inheritance
• You have children and/or grandchildren from a previous marriage
• One of you is much wealthier than the other
• One of you will be supporting the other through college
• You have loved ones who need to be taken care of, such as elderly parents
• You have or are pursuing a degree or license in a potentially lucrative profession such as medicine
• You could see a big increase in income because your business is taking off
Auto Accident Attorney
Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Family Law Attorney
Brenda Ferry fights to get the payment you're entitled to so you can focus on getting better.
Brenda will investigate your accident to the fullest extent in an effort to get you the compensation you deserve.
Interested in a pre-marital or prenuptial agreement with your partner? Custody issues? We can help.
The Rhode Island Supreme Court licenses all lawyers in the general practice of law. It does not license or certify any lawyer as an expert or specialist in any field of practice. This site is designed for general information purposes only. The information presented at this web site does not constitute legal advice. Use of this web site does not create an attorney/client relationship between the user and Attorney Brenda L. Ferry.
401-572-3919 Office • 401-572-3917 Fax • 1528 Mineral Spring Avenue, North Providence, RI 02904